So October is over, November is upon us and life is going to get crazy with the holidays on the way. I always feel like October through December is just crazy busy. Anyway, lets review last months goals:
1. Get below 190 pounds. – Didn’t happen. However, I did manage to lose 3.5 inches from my body. So although the scale isn’t changing my body is.
2. Track all meals. – Check
3. Only eat sweet treats on birthdays. – Ha Ha! Not Even Close.
4. Be consistent with blogging. – Nope, I tried. I thought about it, but I just didn’t find the time to get it done. However, I was consistent of tracking my workouts on Instagram.
5. Try some new workouts this month.- Check
Let’s just say I wasn’t as successful as I had hoped, but I did get a couple of things accomplished. I had a really hard time coming up with goals for November.
1. Track all meals. – This is an important part of my journey, at least until I get a better handle on things.
2. Get consistent with Blogging – Ok, so I didn’t get it done last month so let’s give it a try this month.
3. Take time to plan my workouts each week. – The last couple of weekend have been busy, so I haven’t taken the time to plan my workouts. Many days I am winging my workouts, especially my weight lifting I really want something more.
4. Do yoga at least 3 times a week. – Most days when I run out of time, yoga is the first thing cut off my workout list for the day. However, I really enjoy yoga and my body feels better afterwards.
5. Clean up my eating. – My eating was better in October, but it can be even better. So I want to continue to clean it up. Besides I feel better when I eat better. Thankfully, I’m not the biggest fan of Thanksgiving, so I don’t have to worry about that.
I guess that about sums it up. I am just trying to keep it going. Keep grinding. I’m determined to reach my goals.
“It never gets easier, you just get stronger.”