I can’t believe it is Sunday again. It seems like the weeks fly by and I am always scurrying to catch up.
So here were last weeks goals:
1. Complete all planned workouts. – Didn’t happen
2. No eating out for me. – Completed!!!
3. Track all my meals. – Completed!!!
I still have no figured out how to get all my planned workouts in every day. Something about 4 kids, soccer practice, sleep, and everything else I just haven’t figured it all out yet.
This weeks goals:
1. Track all my meals. – Right now this is a big part of my plan. It helps me see/remember how many calories something is. It allows me to make better decisions on what I eat, because I am more aware about what I am eating.
2. Complete all planned workouts – I’m going to keep trying to get it done.
3. Clean up my eating. – This past week my eating has sucked. I have been snacking on too many sweets. Not good. So this week I want to refocus on eating cleaner.
Hopefully I can be successful on all three goals this week.
“It’s not about having time, but making time.”