This is a big month around our house. Daddy Cameron, Thing 4 and I all have a birthday this month. Oh and my favorite holiday is this month too. There will be lots of temptation this month.
1. Get below 190 pounds. – If you have read any of my previous posts, you know that I have gained nearly 20 pounds since delivering Thing 4 last October. It is time to move that scale back in the other direction.
2. Track all meals. – I was most successful at losing weight at the beginning of 2015 when I was tracking all my food. It’s time to go streaking and record all my meals for the month.
3. Only eat sweet treats on birthdays. – With so many birthdays this month it will be near impossible for me at this point to resist. I’m just not that good. However, if I can limit it to the day of the celebration, that is a good step for me.
4. Be consistent with blogging. – I want to use the blog as a way to hold myself accountable for what I am doing.
5. Try some new workouts this month. – I run a lot. I run pushing 150 pounds worth of kids and stroller. I run because it doesn’t require too much thought, because some days thinking seems to be optional. However, I know I need to change it up to see results. I also think it is a great way for me to break out of my rut.
These are my main goals for the month of October. I have also started an Instragram account devoted solely to my weight loss and getting fit adventures. So I will see how that little experiment goes. If anything it might force me to try some new stuff just so I don’t have to look at the a bunch of pictures of me running.
“Nothing will work unless you do.”